Your local Insurance & Business Partner
At Aon Rockhampton, we understand the importance of a local and accessible broker for our customers and being a part of the local community. This sits at the heart of what we do. Our team of experienced, friendly insurance brokers have the expertise to simplify insurance requirements for businesses across a range of industries, and sectors from agriculture to health. Whether you’re in the workshop or the boardroom - we’re here for you.
As a local broker, we pride ourselves on offering world-class personal service. But what makes us different as Australia’s largest insurance broker, is that we can offer you access to markets others may not be able to, including national data and analytics that help us give you deeper understanding and advice that enables you to make better decisions about your business. You have the choice with Aon, speak to a friendly local Aon broker, or get an easy online quote today.
Your Aon Insurance Review report will include
- Powerful benchmarking with industry peers to assess if your current coverage limits and excesses are appropriate for your business.
- Expert advice and commentary with a holistic picture of your business’ risk profile and quality insurance options from multiple markets.
- Current insurance cost competitiveness to assess if you have the best coverage option based on quality, coverage and price.
- Advanced in-house analytics and data driven insights to help solve your insurance and risk exposure challenges.
- Risk Gap Analysis to unpack your key policies and risks to assess gaps in your current program.
- Accelerate your insurance decisions ahead of renewal time pressures - get the information you require and plan ahead.
With heightened regulatory and media scrutiny reputation is constantly at threat. Increasingly conduct and culture issues are posing significant risk. At Aon we have a dedicated business that we can work with nationally to help you manage those all-important people matters.
Aon offers total process insurance and risk management solutions for Australian producers to protect against home grown risks to crops, livestock, property, assets and liabilities as well as continuing downstream operations and a competitive retail market.
Consider what you would do if a fire damaged your office and you were no longer able to host clients on the premises, you can be covered for the cost to repair the damage. You can also arrange public liability against financial loss incurred from not being able to operate due to an insured event and more. Talk to us today.
Do you understand the risks that your business is exposed to, and are you adequately insured against their impact? Our Aon Risk Consultants combine global knowledge and local expertise to guide you through the risk management process.
We excel in identifying exposures, reviewing risk programs and assessing over / underinsurance, and can support you to control and finance any potential risks and liabilities facing your business.
Aon’s Trade Credit Insurance can protect your accounts receivable and ensure you get paid for the goods and services that you supply.
Glenn - Central Qld Regional Manager
Our local presence and regional footprint allows us to work with you as your local broker. We also have the added advantage of accessing Aon’s national and international network of offices and expertise.