The Onsite Manager and Aon

Insurance for subscribers of The Onsite Manager

Get a quote Get a quote Or Call
Or Call 1300 734 274
Mon – Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm AET

Aon and The Onsite Manager have proudly partnered since 2021 where you can access a range of market-leading risk and insurance solutions as subscribers to The Onsite Manager. Whether you’re looking to arrange Residential Unit Manager’s cover, Cyber or Management Liability and more, you can discuss your requirements with an experienced specialist who will be able to work with you to find a suitable product for risks commonly faced by the needs of your profession.

What is Resident Unit Managers insurance and why do you need it?

Resident Unit Manager’s (RUM’s) Insurance through Aon has been designed with the needs of RUMs in mind. Two key risks you may face in your line of work are allegations of professional negligence, and/or claims for personal injury and/or third party property damage as a result of your business operations. Therefore, RUM's Insurance cover arranged by Aon combines Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability insurance into one policy to make life easier for you.

As a RUM, you’re balancing the expectations of landlords and tenants, you’re arranging for general maintenance, and there’s a lot you do behind the scenes - However, sometimes one minor oversight can be enough to undo all your good work. Having adequate insurance is important when carrying out your duties, to help protect you from some of the costs associated with the claims that arise in connection with your property management services.



What does RUM's Insurance cover?

Professional Indemnity
PI insurance helps protect your business from claims made by third parties against you based on acts, errors, or omissions you commit in the conduct of your professional activities.1
Public and Product Liability
Public Liability insurance helps protects you against claims from third parties  where you are legally liable for their bodily injury, or for damage to their property.
Both instances can result in hefty losses from both a financial and reputational standpoint. Therefore, having the right insurance is critical to help make sure you’re not faced with exorbitant out of pocket costs from one single incident.1
Management Liability
If you own your own business, you’re likely responsible for making some big decisions. Management liability insurance is designed to cover you and your business against actual or alleged mismanagement of your business.

Management Liability insurance can also help cover Employment Practices claims made against you by current or former Employees.1

Why Aon?

Real Estate Agents Insurance. Easy.

Easy to Understand

  • Easy to digest information about what insurances your business needs and buy online
  • Or it’s an easy call one of our experienced, friendly brokers on 1300 734 274

Easy to Buy

  • Quick quotes available online
  • Purchase in just a few clicks
  • Options available to pay monthly

Easy to Manage

  • Manage your renewals online and adjust your policy anytime you require, with a quick call
  • Request certificates of insurance quickly and easily
  • Aon can assist you in filing complex claims


Get in touch with our specialists

Call 1300 734 274

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 7:00pm AET (Except public holidays) 

1Subject to full terms, conditions and limits of the policy. Please review the full policy wording for more information.

Resident Unit Manager’s Insurance is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 11 000 016 722) trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.