Personal Insurance

Insurance for your Home, Contents and Car

We understand that your needs are unique, so backed by CGU, Aon’s Personal Insurance has been tailored to suit you.

Why Aon?

  • Option to pay only for the cover you need
  • Flexible payment options available
  • Lodge a claim 24/7 
  • No-claims bonus

Learn more about the personal covers we offer below, like car, home and landlords insurance, and get a quote today. Alternatively, contact Aon should you have questions, and a member of our dedicated personal insurance team will be happy to help.


We help cover all the essentials:

Home & Contents insurance

There’s no place like home, so combine your insurance under one policy to ensure you’re adequately covered to protect your home and your contents. If it’s important to you it’s important to us. Some key features of the cover include:
  • $20 million liability cover
  • Up to $5,000 cover for any legal expenses following legal proceedings
  • Bicycle cover up to $20,000
  • Up to $5,000 cover for theft and misuse of credit card
  • Flood Cover

Conditions apply, please refer to PDS

For more information about this product you may also view the Key Benefits summary and the following:
> Download Home Plus PDS                      > Download Blue Ribbon PDS
Relax with Aon's car insurance which offers a range of cover levels to suit your budget. Some key features of our cover include:
  • No claim bonus
  • Cover for up to 2 nominated drivers
  • Discounted premiums for low kilometre drivers
  • Windscreen cover
  • Cover for hire vehicle in the event of theft

Conditions apply, please refer to PDS

For more information on this product, you may also refer to the following:
Key Benefits summary                         > Download Car Insurance PDS
Safeguard your investment with the right insurance to give you peace of mind and assurance. Whether it is flood cover, loss of rent or damaged property, Aon can ensure you are appropriately protected. A few key benefits of this policy are;
  • Liability cover up to $20 million
  • Loss of rent cover and rent default or theft by a tenant
  • Flood cover
  • 21 day Money Back Guarantee

Conditions apply, please refer to PDS

To learn more about our landlords insurance, please see the below:
> Key Benefits Summary                         > Download Landlords Insurance PDS


Boat Insurance

Sail away stress-free with Aon's tailored insurance policy for boats. A couple of key features of our boat insurance are:
  • Option for new boat replacement, if your insured boat is a total loss & under 2 years old
  • Up to $1,000 cover for your marine accessories & tools you take with you on the boat
  • Covered whilst boating inland & coastal waters up to 200 nautical miles offshore
  • $10 million liability cover for damage to another’s property by your boat
Conditions apply, please refer to PDS
More information can be found via our Boat Insurance PDS and a quote obtained by calling our dedicated personal insurance team on 1300 134 256.

Caravan Insurance

Aon's CGU-backed caravan insurance is designed to protect your home-on-wheels, whether used often or just while you're on holidays. A few key benefits of the caravan policy include:
  • Option for a replacement caravan, if your insured caravan is a total loss & under 1 years old
  • $30 million liability cover in case you damage another person’s property
  • 10% off your premium after one year claim-free & 20% off after two years
  • If your electrical motor burns out when less than 10 years old, we’ll replace it
  • Up to 5 days emergency accommodation or help returning home, if you become stuck
Conditions apply, please refer to PDS
More product information can be found in our Caravan Insurance PDS and/or a quote also obtained via our dedicated Personal Insurance team on 1300 134 256.

Retrieve a Quote

Have you already got an online quote with us on one or more of the above products, and wanting to get access to that quote and/or the buy online journey again? Easy, please click here.

    Got a question? Our dedicated Personal Insurance team is available by phone or email Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm AEST.

The information contained on this webpage is general in nature and should not be relied on as advice (personal or otherwise) because your personal needs, objectives and financial situation have not been considered. So before deciding whether a particular product is right for you, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or contact Aon Risk Services Australia Limited to speak to an adviser in the team on 1800 134 256.

Aon Risk Services Australia Ltd ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (Aon)

Find the business insurance thats right for you