For a limited time only, get 15 months of cover for the price of 12 on all new professional indemnity insurance* policies placed before 30th September 2021
Get a quote
REINT & Aon have joined to set new standards in insurance for real estate in NT.
Experience insurance that’s easy to buy, understand and manage. Your next insurance cover is not just a policy. It’s an experience. A standard. No compromise. No frills.
Welcome to Aon. We’re proud to be the new preferred partner of the Real Estate Institute of Northern Territory. Now you can arrange an insurance program that’s competitively priced. Quote online or talk to a team of high-performing industry specialists with over 20 years industry experience, and long-standing relationships with the industry and other REIs.
- George Hadgelias, Ray White Paddington, QLD
I have been a client of Aon’s for 25 years. As a Real Estate Industry Principal, I have found Aon and its Real Estate Team not only arrange insurance policies for my business but are supportive and there to listen when our business is challenged. I feel confident they understand the industry and the changing exposures often confronting the real estate practitioner.
When I have unfortunately been subjected to a claim Aon and its representatives have been supportive and guided our business through the process.
Don’t just insure, be sure
Business insurance can be complicated. What you think you’re paying for isn’t always what you get. As a broker and Real Estate industry insurance specialist, Aon helps you find a policy customised for the common risk of your industry so you’re more confident that you’ve found the right type of insurance for your business.
Why Aon for REINT Member Insurance?
Don't just insure, be sure.
Right type of cover
- Aon arranges Insurance tailored to protect against common risks in the Real Estate sector
- We help you to understand how your policy protects against the common risks as a Real Estate professional
- Competitive premiums thanks to Aon’s scale and influence.
- A team of experienced Real Estate industry insurance specialists to help you at every step
- We help you make claims and advocate on your behalf
- Australian based teams.
Easy to manage
- Quotes online or over the phone on 1300 734 274
- Options to take out premium funding loans to pay monthly. Fees and charges will apply
- Adjust your policy any time. Terms and conditions may apply
- Easy renewal management
- Online requests for certificates of insurance.
Minimum fuss. Maximum delivery.
We’ve reimagined the insurance experience for you. Choose Aon for more ways to get covered . Get a quote online or talk to us over the phone. Access a range of cover options that let you make your insurance your own.
Quite simply, Aon is not just an insurance broker. We’re an expert in risk and we back our advice with data-driven market insights. We’ll work through your insurance needs – complex or simple, scan the market to bring you a solution that aims to offer a superior combination of cover, price and service . And when you need to make a claim, we’re in your corner. We’ll back your claim and do the heavy lifting.
- Competitive pricing – Special offer for REINT members.
- Designed for real-estate - More possibilities with tailored insurance solutions for real estate professionals.
- Get a quote online – save time and jump online. Anywhere, anytime.
- Talk to an expert broker – Precision and detail when you discuss your insurance needs with us and gain confidence. Explore your options. Message or call an experienced specialist.
- Complimentary legal advice for your business - Complimentary business related legal advice from Carter Newell Lawyers when you take professional indemnity cover. Just a phone call away.2
- Fast claims process - One claims specialist to assist you from start to end with your claim.
Transform your insurance experience with Aon and make the switch today.
Experience Aon. Start today. Start now.
Packed with cover benefits for Real Estate businesses. Professional Indemnity Insurance.1
See how it works through Aon
Flexible cover limits
Choose a level of professional indemnity cover to suit you - $1m, $2m, $5m or $10m.
Unlimited automatic reinstatements
If a claim exhausts your overall cover limit within the policy period, it will automatically be reinstated in full.
Employment practices liability
Automatic cover for claims from staff for wrongful employment practices e.g. breach of contract, unfair dismissal or discrimination, with a sub-limit of $500k.
If a claim is made against you for mismanagement of residential or commercial property, the excess will be waived if you have met the policy’s Risk Management terms.
Complimentary run-off cover
You can still be subject to claims for professional wrong-doing even after you retire or sell your business. Run-off cover extends your insurance policy for up to 7 years, to respond to claims which arose while the business was operating.
Cover for loss of money as a result of employee theft, fraud or dishonest activity, with a sub-limit of $250k.
Optional cyber liability cover for claims arising from events such as computer viruses, computer hacking and breach of privacy, with a sub-limit of $250k.
Similarly, if a ‘for sale’ sign you installed caused damage to a property, this policy could help cover the legal costs to defend you against any claim, as well as any damages you’re required to pay.1
Business package insurance allows you to bundle a number of classes of insurance into one policy. For example, you may elect to take cover for your premises against loss, damage and interruption, as well as ublicpublic liability, money, glass and theft. If you insure a particular class of insurance through a Business Package, you do not need to insure that risk elsewhere.1
Landlord insurance generally includes Public Liability cover to protect you against claims where your negligence caused property damage or injury to your tenants, their visitors, or any other third party.
* This offer is only available to new customers who take out a Professional Indemnity policy before 11.59PM AEST on 30th September 2021, subject to certain eligibility criteria, and in respect of the Real Estate Agents professional indemnity policy offered by the insurer Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 11 000 016 722) trading as CGU Insurance (CGU) and arranged by as agent. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.
1Subject to the full terms, conditions and limits of the policy. Please review the full policy wording for more information. The Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 11 000 016 722) trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.
2Carter Newell Lawyers are the national legal services provider on behalf of CGU Insurance Limited for the Aon Real Estate Facility. Carter Newell Lawyers is an award-winning law firm, which has the largest real estate and property defence practice in Australia. They have over 30 years of litigation experience in the real estate industry and have dealt with thousands of claims against real estate agents and property industry participants.
Business Insurance for Real Estate Agents is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.