Why do NDIS Service Providers need insurance?
As a Disability Service Provider registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), you face a number of challenges in your day-to-day operations and can be exposed to a wide array of risks due to the nature of your work. If you or the person you are caring for are injured whilst you are at work, what would you do? Without the appropriate insurance in place, you could be held liable for damages when an incident arises.
Aon have created a relevant and competitively priced insurance solution for NDIS service providers specifically for the risks associated with your work.
Why Aon for NDIS Service Provider Insurance?
Right types of cover
- Aon arranges Insurance tailored to protect against common risks in the Disability Service industry
- We help you to understand how your policy protects against the common risks as a Disability Service Provider
- Competitive premiums thanks to Aon’s scale and influence
- A team of experienced NDIS Provider Insurance specialists to help you at every step
- We help you make claims and advocate on your behalf
- Australian based teams
Easy to Manage
- Quotes online or over the phone on 1800 123 266
- Options to take out premium funding loans to pay monthly. Fees and charges will apply
- Adjust your policy any time. Terms and conditions may apply
- Easy renewal management
Rely on Aon’s industry expertise in NDIS insurance
Business insurance can be complicated. What you think you’re paying for isn’t always what you get. At Aon, we want you to feel confident you’ve made a smart decision for your business insurance needs.
As SME specialists in arranging NDIS Service Provider insurance, we understand the risks that professionals like you face and how to insure against them. We know insurance policies and understand that the detail of your policy wording is critical to providing the type of cover your small business needs. That’s why we help you by arranging policies customised for the common risks of your industry.
Our team of Australian-based SME insurance experts are here to support you and your business every step of the way. We’ll give you access to the relevant information required to help you understand the cover options available to you so you can feel more informed about your choice of insurance.
Our opening hours are 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday (except public holidays). If you need to contact us out of hours you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pick up your query on the next business day.
Where does the cover Aon arranges extend to in Australia?
Your coverage can extend to all states and territories across the country. So, regardless of where you live or operate from in Australia, you can get covered through Aon.