Special Offer: 13 months for 12*
A new power-house partnership. REIV & Aon set to redefine insurance solutions for real estate professionals in Vic. A new era in partnership is here.
Your next insurance cover is not just a policy. It’s an experience. A standard. No compromise. No frills. Welcome to Aon. We’re proud to be the new Platinum Partner of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria. We’re committed to out-pace the insurance market in Vic for you on several levels. Discover a new world of competitively priced insurance options. Quote online or talk to a team of high-performing industry specialists with over 20 years industry experience and long-standing relationships with the industry and other REIs. Arrange a solution that’s price competitive. Build your knowledge bank and access a world of data driven insights & events. And more. Experience Aon. Start Today. Start Now.
Gil King, CEO REIV
We’re excited about the immense opportunity our new partnership Aon brings members of the REIV. The market is challenging and unpredictable and this is why we’ve chosen to join with Aon who bring the solid backing of quality insurance products at competitive pricing, easy access to quality advice & experience plus with a standard of service that we know is key to our member’s needs. Aon and REIV are aligned in bringing Members insurance solutions that make a difference.
REIV Member Insurance. Easy.
Easy to Understand
- Easy to digest information about what insurances your business needs and buy online
- Or it’s an easy call to one of our experienced, friendly brokers on 1300 734 274
Easy to Buy
- Quick quotes available online
- Purchase in just a few clicks
- Options available to pay monthly
Easy to Manage
- Adjust your policy anytime you require and manage your renewals with a quick call
- Request certificates of insurance quickly and easily
- Aon can assist you in filing complex claims
Minimum fuss. Maximum delivery.
We’ve reimagined the insurance experience for you. Choose Aon for more ways to get covered. Get a quote online or talk to us over the phone. Access a range of cover options that let you make your insurance your own. Quite simply, Aon is not just an insurance broker. We’re an expert in risk and we back our advice with data-driven market insights. We’ll work through your insurance needs – complex or simple, scan the market to offer you a solution that aims to offer a superior combination of cover, price and service. And when you need to make a claim, we’re in your corner. We’ll back your claim and do the heavy lifting.
- Competitive pricing – Special offer for REIV members. Take 13 months cover for the price of 12 on PI.*
- Designed for real-estate - More possibilities with tailored insurance solutions for real estate professionals.
- Get a quote online – save time and jump online here. Anywhere, anytime.
- Talk to an expert broker – Precision and detail when you discuss your insurance needs with us and gain confidence. Explore your options. Message or call an experienced specialist.
- Complimentary legal advice for your business - Complimentary business related legal advice from Carter Newell lawyers. Just a phone call away.2
- Fast claims process - One claims specialist to assist you from start to end with your claim.
Transform your insurance experience with Aon and make the switch today.
Experience Aon. Start today. Start now.
Packed with cover benefits for Real Estate businesses. Professional Indemnity Insurance.*
See how it works through Aon
Flexible Cover Limits
Choose a level of professional indemnity cover to suit you - $1m, $2m, $5m or $10m.
Unlimited automatic reinstatements
If a claim exhausts your overall cover limit within the policy period, it will automatically be reinstated in full.
Employment practices liability
Automatic cover for claims from staff for wrongful employment practices e.g. breach of contract, unfair dismissal or discrimination, with a sub-limit of $500k.
If a claim is made against you for mismanagement of residential or commercial property, the excess will be waived if you have met the policy’s Risk Management terms.
Complimentary run-off cover
You can still be subject to claims for professional wrong-doing even after you retire or sell your business. Run-off cover extends your insurance policy for up to 7 years, to respond to claims which arose while the business was operating.
Cover for loss of money as a result of employee theft, fraud or dishonest activity, with a sub-limit of $250k.
Optional cyber liability cover for claims arising from computer viruses, computer hacking and breach of privacy, with a sub-limit of $250k.
Similarly, if a ‘for sale’ sign you installed caused damage to a property, this policy could help cover the legal costs to defend you against any claim, as well as any damages you’re required to pay.
Business package insurance allows you to bundle a number of classes of insurance into one policy. For example, you may elect to take cover for your premises against loss, damage and interruption, as well as ublicpublic liability, money, glass and theft. If you insure a particular class of insurance through a Business Package, you do not need to insure that risk elsewhere.
* This offer is only available to new customers who take out a Professional Indemnity policy before 31st December 2020, subject to certain eligibility criteria, and in respect of the professional indemnity policy offered by the insurer Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 11 000 016 722) trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). Offer ends 31st December 2020.
Subject to the full terms, conditions and limits of the policy. Please review the full policy wording for more information. The Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 11 000 016 722) trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.
2 Carter Newell Lawyers are the national legal services provider on behalf of CGU Insurance Limited for the Aon Real Estate Facility. Carter Newell Lawyers is an award-winning law firm, which has the largest real estate and property defence practice in Australia. They have over 30 years of litigation experience in the real estate industry and have dealt with thousands of claims against real estate agents and property industry participants.Business Insurance for Real Estate Agents is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.