Thank you for visiting this site. This website is owned and operated by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL No. 241141) or its related entities as defined by the Corporations Act 2001 (Aon, us, our or we) and powered by CoverWallet Science, Inc. (ARBN 632 740 259) (CoverWallet).
About our relationship with Coverwallet
Aon Risk Services Australia Limited ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL No. 241141 has appointed Coverwallet to act as its distributor under ASIC Class Order 05/1070 in relation to general insurance products by powering this platform and providing administrative support services on our behalf. Aon and Coverwallet may jointly prepare content on this website, however any enquiries in relation to the insurance products advertised should be directed to Aon. Coverwallet provide no advice, recommendations or opinions that may influence your decision to purchase an insurance product on this website.
About buying insurance online
WHO CAN BUY INSURANCE ONLINE?
Only Australian residents are eligible to buy insurance online through us.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
You can apply for an online quote by completing and submitting the information requested on our quote pages (Quote Application). Provided we have the requisite information, we may issue you a quote on behalf of one or more insurers (Quote).
If you decide you want to purchase an insurance policy online based on a Quote, and we offer you that option, you will need to provide us with any further information and confirmations requested and submit a request to purchase (Insurance Application). Your Insurance Application is complete when both of the following conditions are satisfied:
• our server has received the electronic instruction offering to purchase insurance from us, and
• your Insurance Application is recorded within our database and is accepted by the Insurer.
We will let you know when your Insurance Application has been accepted by providing you with a confirmation email containing a transaction reference number. If you don’t receive a confirmation email from us then your Insurance Application has not been accepted. If your Insurance Application has not been accepted and you wish to discuss the application further, you can contact us on 02 8623 4000 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that we will assume that an electronic instruction is authentic. We have no obligation to authenticate the person issuing or transmitting the electronic instructions or to verify the accuracy or completeness of the electronic instructions. We may act on the electronic instructions sent or received through our website without any reference to you.
Any application for insurance made using this site is subject to disclosure obligations, an approval process and relevant policy terms and conditions.
HOW CAN I PAY?
Any insurance policy purchased via this website must be paid for by one of the credit cards we accept. You will need to provide us with the following details:
• Type of credit card
• Card number
• Name of credit card holder
• Expiry date
• CVV (upon request)
For your protection, your confidential credit information is encrypted using a secure server. The amount or amounts due must be paid in full by clear funds by the due date. Details of your payment plan if you choose to take up our premium funding option (if applicable) will also be provided with your policy documents.
About using this website
You agree that when using the website, you will not:
• do anything which will or might damage, disrupt access to, or interfere with the proper operation of this website, or any transaction being conducted on it;
• do anything which will or might place an unreasonable load on the website infrastructure;
• post, distribute or send any 'spamming material' or any other form of bulk communication;
• impersonate any person or entity
• publish, or disseminate any material which is unlawful, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate
• transmit any material which contains viruses, or other computer codes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the efficient operation of the website, or its software or hardware; and
• do anything which breaches or infringes our property rights in any way, including copyright.
Accuracy: Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is up-to-date, we don't warrant the accuracy, adequacy of, or completeness of, any information contained on this website. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you spot an error.
Availability and access: We will take reasonable steps to provide a safe and reliable service but there are some risks with using the internet. We do not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses and accept no responsibility for any harmful computer code that might be introduced to your system by using this website. We do not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted and accept no responsibility for any interruption. Your access to this website or any product may be terminated at any time, without notice. You may not be authorised to access the website after termination but the limitation of liability and indemnity provisions in these terms will survive the termination. Any licenses or other rights you granted to us will also survive termination.
Advice: The information contained on this website is general in nature and should not be relied on as advice (personal, taxation or otherwise) because your personal needs, objectives and financial situation have not been considered. Before deciding whether a particular product is right for you, please consider your personal circumstances as well as, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (if applicable) and full policy terms and conditions available from Aon on request. All representations on this website in relation to the insurance products we arrange are subject to the full terms and conditions of the relevant policy. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Relationships: The insurers, products and services that may be referenced on this website are not representative of all carriers, products and services available in the market. Insurers listed and ranked have commercial relationships with Aon in the limited product ranges specified on the website. If you purchase any insurance product through this website, Aon will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium and will share this with CoverWallet.
Website Links: Our website may be linked to other websites. They are provided for your convenience only. Links to an external site should not be construed as an endorsement. We make no representation about the accuracy of any information contained on any other websites. We are not responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense you incur in accessing or attempting to access such a site. You must obtain our prior written permission to link to this website.
3. Intellectual Property: We own certain registered trademarks which may appear on this website. Unauthorised use is prohibited. We also own the copyright in the information and material on this website or we have the right to use it under a license or agreement. You may print out or download a copy for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as provided by the Copyright Act 1968 or any other applicable law, all other use, copying or reproduction of all or part of this website is prohibited.
4. Liability & Indemnity: Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that neither we, nor our directors, employees, agents, contractors and related entities will be liable for any loss arising out of or referable to material on this website, or use of, or access to this website. To the extent permitted by law, this includes any loss arising as a result of any unauthorised access or breach of security to this site, for whatever reason; arising as a result of any delay in effecting any transaction attempted to be processed through this site, for whatever reason; arising as a result of any failure to effect any transaction attempted to be processed through this site, for whatever reason; arising as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to this site or arising from the transmission of any computer virus. You agree that in no circumstances will we or our directors, employees, agents, contractors and related entities, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, damage, liabilities, claims and expenses (including legal costs and defences and settlement costs). You agree to indemnify us, our directors, employees, agents, contractors and related entities for any loss suffered, or any costs that may be incurred arising from your breach of these terms or any other legal obligation, or your access to this website.
6. Jurisdiction: The information on this website is provided for Australian residents only. The law applicable in New South Wales will apply to the use of this website. The parties submit to the courts of New South Wales.
7. Severability: Each of these website Terms and Conditions is individually severable. If any provision is or becomes unenforceable it shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
8. Contact Us: If you have any technical issues when using this website or any suggestions on how we can improve our service to you, please call us on 02 8623 4000 or email email@example.com.
9. System Requirements: To get the best from this website we recommend using up to date browser versions.
© 2019 Aon Risk Services Australia Limited