Insurance for Tax Professionals
As a tax professional, and when you’re offering services as an accountant, having the right insurance means that you have a level of security in place that can protect your business from losses in the event of a claim.
We are proud to be the chosen risk and insurance solutions provider for The Tax Institute members. We work closely with The Tax Institute to deliver to you, a range of risk and insurance solutions, including a broad range of insurance options designed for tax professionals and your practice.
How we deliver quality tailored insurance solutions for The Tax Institute members
- Access to a range of flexible insurance options tailored to suit tax professionals. Ranging from professional indemnity, cyber liability, business insurance, public liability, management liability and more.
- Consistent quality service through a dedicated team of expert advisers who understand the tax and accounting industry.
- We will offer members of The Tax Institute, Aon’s deep market insights, thought leadership materials across a wide range of topics, risk management reports and access to exclusive events.
The Tax Institute Insurance. Easy.
Easy to Understand
- Easy to digest information about what insurances your business needs and buy online
- Or it’s an easy call one of our experienced, friendly brokers on 1300 836 028
Easy to Buy
- Quick quotes available online
- Purchase in just a few clicks
- Options available to pay monthly
Easy to Manage
- Manage your renewals online and adjust your policy anytime you require, with a quick call
- Request certificates of insurance quickly and easily
- Aon can assist you in filing complex claims
Your high-value client base, the commercially sensitive information you hold about them and the raft of cloud based and online technologies you use all make you susceptible to cyber crime. For cyber criminals, attacking your system wouldn’t require much effort on their part, but the ramifications for you (and your clients) could be far-reaching. Cyber Insurance can therefore help safeguard your business’s viability if you do fall victim to an attack, and help make sure you’re not left with substantial out of pocket costs to rectify your IT systems and get your business back up and running.
Why do I need Management Liability Insurance?
If you’re managing a business, you’re responsible for making some very big decisions, and a management liability policy can help protect against the risks and exposures involved in doing so. If your business is a company, it also includes cover for directors & officers’ personal and corporate liabilities.
The Cyber Liability insurance is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (Aon) on behalf of the product issuer CFC Underwriting Limited 1999-2019 of London, Company Number 03 302 887. If you purchase this insurance, Aon will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.
The Tax Institute (ABN 45 008 392 372 (PRV14016)) acts as a referrer of Aon’s products and services only. All services in relation to insurance products are provided by Aon Risk Services Australia Ltd ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (Aon), not by The Tax Institute. The Tax Institute is not a representative of Aon and accepts no legal responsibility for any advice given by, or any act or omission of, Aon. The Tax Institute may receive a referral fee from premium commission received by Aon as a result of referrals made by The Tax Institute to Aon. If you require further information about our relationship, please feel free to contact Aon or The Tax Institute.