Insurance for Professional Services

We’re here for you

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

No-one understands your specific business risks like Aon. Proudly helping protect professionals in many industries throughout Australia, we negotiate with leading insurers to offer tailored insurance at a competitive price.
If you provide advice or services in your work, it’s important to protect yourself against claims of malpractice or professional misconduct. That’s why we offer professional indemnity insurance as part of our industry-specific business insurance packages. We also offer great value product liability insurance and public liability insurance to help protect against claims of personal injury or property damage.
Approved by leading industry associations, our insurance policies help keep your business safe in the event of a claim. 

Who we cover:
·      Accountants
·      Architects and Design Professionals
·      Barristers
·      Bookkeepers and Tax Agents
·      Engineers
·      Migration Agents
·      Public Relations Professionals

If you’d like to discuss your insurance needs, call us on  1800 429 133  between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Existing customers please call 1800 020 339
Email us

Do I need Entertainment Liability?

Entertainment liability insurance is recommended for any business that interacts in public places. In every line of work, there’s always the potential for something to go wrong – and accidents do happen.

Claims of personal injury or property damage can be incredibly expensive. Even if you’re not at fault, you may still incur considerable legal costs while defending yourself.

Our Entertainment Liability includes Public liability cover that safeguards your business by providing cover against such claims, including legal defence costs. So you can confidently go about your work, knowing you’re protected if something goes wrong.

Call us on

1800 429 133

Find the business insurance thats right for you