Liability Insurance for Bands & Performing Groups

Prices between
$495 - $537.35*

Call us on

1800 610 559

Why Choose Aon?

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

As artists you may spend a lot of time interacting with customers or the public, and unfortunately there’s always a risk of someone being injured or something being damaged as part of your work.

Our team of Entertainment experts understand the sector and have developed a Public Liability product to suit your needs. It can be bought online in 5 minutes and through our negotiations with insurers, is competitively priced.

Although the chances of a claim are small, they happen, and we believe you’ll be glad you have us on your side to help with the stress and expense, so that you can continue to concentrate on your passion.

Individual Performer or Musician? Please click here to find out more about our insurance designed specifically for individuals.

Add Equipment Insurance

Your valuable equipment is crucial to your performance, so it’s important to have it covered should it be accidently damaged or stolen, and have it quickly replaced. When you purchase your Public Liability you can also add between $5,000 and $20,000 cover for your equipment at the click of a button, paying for everything in one transaction.

What if I need more cover?

We help cover all the essentials

Why do I need Public Liability?

Public Liability insurance is key to our Bands & Performing Groups insurance policy. It’s designed specifically for professionals who interact with customers or members of the public. It protects against claims of personal injury or property damage that a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of your business activities.

In real terms, this means that if someone is injured or their property is damaged while you’re providing a service, they may take legal action against you to recover their losses. Public liability insurance is designed to help protect your business by ensuring that if this happens, you don’t have to pay any legal or court costs. It covers incidents that occur in your workplace, as well as incidents at other locations.

Public liability insurance only covers claims made by external parties, not those made by your own employees.

What’s covered under my Public Liability insurance?

With Public Liability you’ll be covered for claims that arise due to your negligence in relation to property damage or personal injury to a third party. As part of this cover, you’ll receive:

$20,000,000 Public Liability
$20,000,000 Products Liability
$250,000 Goods in care, custody and control

Our Liability Cover is automatically worldwide excluding USA and Canada. If cover is required in the US/Canada, please call our team on 1800 806 584 for alternatives.

What Instruments & Equipment are covered and what if they're valued over $20k?

Bands & Performance Groups Equipment cover includes: all musical instruments, PA systems, speakers, DJ equipment, acrobatic & circus equipment, props and costumes and associated band and performance equipment.

Aon covers your Equipment worldwide for accidental damage and theft.

You can buy up to $20k cover for equipment online, but should you need more cover, this can be easily arranged through our Entertainment team on 1800 806 584.

Like to talk about your insurance needs? Call us on  1800 613 559  between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Email Us
*Prices vary based on the stamp duty relating to your state/territory.

Find the business insurance thats right for you