Landlord Insurance

Apply Now
Landlord Insurance

Do You Need Landlord Insurance?

Rental properties can bring several unique risks and challenges when you’re a landlord. Whether it’s your own property or you’re managing it on behalf of the property’s owner, you need to be appropriately protected against anything that might go wrong.

What does Landlord Insurance cover?

When looking after the property and the contents provided for your tenant’s use, Landlord Insurance covers your property for damage as well as any loss of income you might sustain while the property is out of action.

Choice and flexibility - Do you also require building Insurance?

For flexibility in your landlord cover, we also arrange Rental Protection Plus Landlord Insurance, which gives you flexibility to choose the cover you need and also include building insurance. Simply apply online or call us  today for more information.

Are you an Agent?

Access Agent Portal

Cover benefits through Aon:

Located across major Australian cities
And while we’re a global company with offices all across Australia, we’re also right here by your side. Offering a dedicated manager who will be your point of call for anything relating to your insurance coverage, you can call upon us whenever the need arises.
Industry expertise
When you compare Landlord Insurance providers, know that with Aon, you’re in safe hands. Not only do we offer comprehensive cover, we also bring over 40 years of experience in Australia’s Real Estate Industry, as some of the most respected experts and leaders in the industry.
Our claims handling process
When it comes to making claims, providing you have all the relevant documentation at lodgement, the process can be done simply over the phone or via email.

Why Aon?

Find the business insurance thats right for you