Business Insurance for Real Estate Professionals

Get a quote

What is Business Insurance? And Do I Need It as a Real Estate Agent?

As a real estate agent, you spend your days (and likely your nights) looking after other people’s properties. But how often do you think about your own property? Wherever you run your business, you need a comprehensive business insurance solution that is designed for real estate agents like you.

Whether it’s a bushfire, a storm or simply a break-and-enter, you need to be covered for unexpected impacts to your business. Aon’s business insurance cover for real estate agents helps to protect against any personal injury, or damage that may happen to a third party as a result of an incident at your business. For example, a slip or fall in your office which could turn out to be very costly.

Can you afford to run your business without it?

Cover benefits through Aon:

Public Liability
In your business, you have clients who visit you or whom you visit. Public liability provides cover for your legal liability for bodily injury or property damage that a third party (such as a client) suffers due to your business activity.
Select from flexible cover limits and there are cover options available for contractors.
Covers damage to property related to your business premises. You can also choose optional extras including:
  • Glass - Breakage of building glass such as windows and signs.
  • Theft - Cover for theft of your property from your premises, including money.
  • Portable Equipment - Cover for damage or theft of portable equipment including laptops tablets and phones, anywhere in Australia including while in transit.
Business interruption
Covers the shortfall you may experience due to business interruption or interference, caused by an event such as a fire or storm.
Computers and electronic breakdown
Provides cover for sudden & unforeseen physical electronic damage or breakdown of your computer and electronic equipment.
Machinery Equipment
Cover for breakdown of machinery such as air-conditioning units.1
Employee dishonesty
Cover for when you suffer a loss caused by theft, fraud or dishonesty by an employee.

Insurance through Aon. Designed for the Real Estate Industry.

Located across major Australian cities
And while we’re a global company with offices all across Australia, we’re also right here by your side. Offering a dedicated manager who will be your point of call for anything relating to your insurance coverage, you can call upon us whenever the need arises.
Industry expertise
When you compare business Insurance providers for real estate agents, know that with Aon, you’re in safe hands. Not only can we arrange comprehensive cover, we also bring over 40 years of experience in Australia’s Real Estate Industry, as some of the most respected experts and leaders in the industry.
Our claims handling process
When it comes to making claims, providing you have all the relevant documentation at lodgement, the process can be done simply over the phone or via email.

Contact Us

Getting Aon Business Insurance is quick and simple. Do you need a business insurance quote? Not with Aon? Simply click here to get a quote,

Why Aon?

  1. Cover is not available if machinery is under warranty and wear and tear is not covered.

Disclosure and Disclaimer:

The Professional Indemnity and Public and Products Liability insurance for Allied Health Professionals is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (Aon) on behalf of the product issuer AAI Limited, trading as Vero Insured (Vero) ABN 48 005 297 807 AFSL 230859. If you purchase this insurance, Aon will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.

Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply

Find the business insurance thats right for you