Accountancy Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance for Accountants

Accounting Insurance - Why Choose Aon

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

No-one understands your specific business risks like Aon. Proudly helping protect over 3000 Accountants, Bookkeepers and Tax Agents, we negotiate with leading insurers to offer tailored professional indemnity insurance - at a competitive price.
Designed specifically for public accounting practices with fewer than 20 employees and generating less than $2 million annually, our insurance policies help to keep your business safe.
We’ve recently updated our policy selections to ensure your accountancy business benefits from some of the best-value premiums in the market. We cover a wide range of Accountants working in Public Accounting Services, including Accounts Preparation, Chartered Accountants, Taxation, Auditing, Insolvency, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Valuations and Management Consulting. 

We also offer Professional Indemnity insurance for Bookkeepers.

We help cover all the essentials

Professional indemnity

Select cover from $1m to $20m to help protect against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties arising from an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your accountancy business.

Fidelity cover

We can protect your business against loss of money as a result of employee theft, fraud or dishonest activity.

Unlimited automatic reinstatement

If a claim amounts to your cover maximum, we’ll automatically reinstate your cover value – every time.

Run-off cover

If you retire or leave the profession, our policy will still cover you for claims relating to incidents that occurred when you were working.

Cost exclusive excess

If a claim is made against you and it turns out not to be your fault, you don’t have to pay the excess.

Cost exclusive limits

We pay all your defense costs, even if your claim reaches the maximum of your indemnity.

Employment practices liability

Rest assured with cover for employment disputes such as unfair dismissal or breaches of employment contracts.

Vicarious liability cover

If you engage contractors or subcontractors, we’ll cover you against any claims arising from their errors or omissions.

Insurance for Australians

Aon Accountancy Insurance provides cover across the whole of Australia including NSW, Western Australia, QLD, Northern Territory, South Australia, Victoria and ACT. Regardless of where you live in Australia you can get cover through Aon.

If you’d like to discuss your insurance needs, call us on 1300 133 255 between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Professional Indemnity Insurance for Accountants is arranged by Aon on behalf of Chubb Insurance Australia Limited, ABN  23 001 642 020 AFSL 239687. If you purchase this insurance, Aon will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please let us know if you would like any further information.   

Find the business insurance thats right for you