Registered Training Organisation (RTO) insurance

Why Aon?

Aon understand the risks facing a variety of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), including Commercial and Trade colleges and are currently the recommended insurance broker to RTO’s who belong to Natural Therapy Pages.

We offer comprehensive, tailored and cost-competitive insurance that meets the needs of training organisations that are accredited and registered with the relevant authorities. These covers include, Public Liability and Property Insurance.

  • Registered Training Organisation (RTO) insurance

    Apply Online

We cover all the essentials

Which registered and accredited Training Organisations can we cover?

Under our policy we can cover the following RTOs: 
• Comercial Colleges • Trade Colleges
• Indigenous Education Centres • Science & Innovation Schools
• Career Development Colleges • IT Colleges
• Research Institutions • Agricultural Colleges
• Language Schools  
**We can also cover you if you provide labour hire to other businesses. 
However, we cannot cover the following RTOs: 
• Security Training • Sport Training
• Self Defence Training • Commercial  Valuing or Real EstateTraining
• Insurance & Reinsurance Training • Banking/Stockbroking/Financial Market Training
• Accounting & Audit Teaching • Medical & First Aid Training
• Law Education  

Public Liability – what do we cover you for?

Aon provides cover levels up to $20 million Public Liability for claims made against you by a third party that arise from injury or property damage they suffer, whilst at your premise. Including cover for:

  • Consultants and volunteers
  • Advertising liability
  • Associated organisations, e.g. parents committees
  • Professional liability
  • Directors & officers liability (including the organisation)
  • Only false allegations of sexual molestation - $1 million limit

*In some cases, this insurance will also cover claims relating to past incidences (before your policy period).


Property Insurance – what do we cover you for?

One of the most comprehensive available, our policy will cover claims relating to:

  • Employee theft
  • Replacing locks if keys are stolen or thought duplicated
  • The property of employees and students
  • Landscaping and outside property, for e.g. mobile equipment


Need to make a Claim?

If you become aware of a matter/issue that may be (or give rise to) a claim, you must notify us a.s.a.p and provide all relevant documentation. You can notify a claim by calling Aon on 1800 123 266, emailing us, or writing to Aon at PO Box 1331, Parramatta, 2124.

Got a question? Our dedicated team is available by phone or email Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm AEST.

Find the business insurance thats right for you