Get the right cover with Aon!
In tailoring coverage to Franchisors, we note that the following risks are of paramount importance and will be expressly addressed.
- Cover the costs incurred when your franchisee cannot work - do you (or a third party contractor) temporarily need to step in to one of your franchises to fulfil their duties?
- Cover the costs associated with handling disputes with your franchisees about your Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Receive immediate response (investigation, defence and crisis costs) from the time of a serious workplace injury/fatality or threatened or actual action by a Workplace Safety Authority and any subsequent insurable fine and penalty.
- Cover the costs associated with defending yourself if a franchisee does something wrong (without your knowledge) and you are pulled into the claim.
- Receive cover for any resulting damages to your franchisee if you do not perform according to the terms of your Franchise Agreement. You can also choose a blanket/broad contractual liability policy that covers all of your Franchise Agreements instead of requiring you to list them individually on the endorsement. Coverage automatically extends to any new contracts you sign.
We remove the hassle and equip you with all the insurance you need as a franchisor.
Make an enquiry