Insurance for Caravan Park and Campground Owners

Why Aon?

The responsibility of a campground and caravan park operator extends beyond protecting your buildings and contents. These getaways are sought after by young and old for enrichment in their lives and therefore having the right insurance in place is paramount in case of an accident or catastrophe. 

Fortunately, Aon has got you covered with a tailored solution to meet your needs including public liability, products liability and professional indemnity along with protection for your businesses tangible assets. Our dedicated Leisure team who understand your business and its risks, are able to assist with your insurance choices and purchase, just choose the best option for you below.

We cover all the essentials

Can Aon cover me?

Our range of tailored insurances are applicable for owners and operators of caravan parks and owners of campgrounds (where people pay to set up a camping spot).

Should your business be that of a retreat, resort, backpacker facility, adventure camp or the like, you will be best covered by Aon’s Accommodation Provider insurance.


Building, contents, plant and equipment

The Aon Leisure team can assist you in protecting your business’ assets, whether you require cover for the caravans or the accommodation buildings. Our comprehensive property policy can protect against damage to equipment, theft, fire and flood.

Public and Products Liability & Professional Indemnity

Public and Product Liability:
We offer a few levels of cover, from $10million to $50million for when third parties suffer an injury or property damage as a result of your business’ activities. We can help to ensure that you and your employees are protected with the following covers in the event of a relevant claim:
a. Full participation cover included
b. Third party property owners included
c. Member to member included
d. Wrongful molestation accusation included
Professional Indemnity:
$1m cover automatically included to help protect you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties that arose from a breach of your professional duty in the course of your business.

Business interruption

Should there be a loss of revenue and/or increase in the cost of working because of an interruption to your business (i.e. damage to the insured property) you will be covered through this policy.

Management liability

This policy also provides cover for damages (not fines or penalties) and legal expenses incurred due to a breach or alleged breach of duty, misleading statement or wrongful act by a managing director or officer.

Optional extras

Machinery breakdown:  Cover for sudden, unforeseen physical loss or damage that may include, but not be limited to: the actual breaking, seizing, burning out or explosion of any part of machinery which means that it can’t undertake its normal operation.

Fidelity cover: We can also protect financial loss as a result of any employee act or acts of fraud or dishonesty.

General property: Cover for fire, perils, theft, malicious damage, flood and unspecified damage to your advised items anywhere in Australia.

Computer & electronic equipment: Cover for Unspecified damage occurring during the insurance period to your computer systems, air conditioning and electronic equipment.


Need to make a claim?

To quickly and easily lodge a claim under this policy, either call us on 1800 810 282 during business hours or email

Got a question? Our dedicated Leisure Team is available by phone or email Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm AEST.

Find the business insurance thats right for you