Why do professional photographers need equipment insurance?
Like most photographers, you probably own multiple cameras, a variety of lenses, lighting equipment, computers and hard drives as well as a drone or two. If something happens to a piece of your equipment – such as a damaged lens or stolen camera – you could be up for a sizeable sum of money to fix or replace it.
The photographers equipment insurance we arrange incudes worldwide cover if your equipment is accidentally lost, stolen or damaged.1
Photography insurance packages
Cover your business with one of these package options:
Package A: Equipment cover1
- Protects your portable equipment from theft and damage while in and away from your office or studio
- Worldwide coverage
- Choose the limit of cover you require
Package B: Equipment and Public Liability cover1
- Includes Package A plus Public Liability Cover1
- Cover for your legal liability for third party property damage and/or bodily injury arising from your business activities
- Public Liability - Limit of Liability $20M
Package C: Equipment, Public Liability and Studio cover1
- Includes Package B plus Studio cover1
- Also covers the non-portable contents of your office / studio
- Provides cover for your legal liability for third party injury and property damage extending to studio-related risk
- Fire / Storm / Accidental Damage and optional theft cover for studio property
- Choose the limits of cover you require
Contact our Entertainment Team on 1800 806 584 if you require cover for Money, Glass Breakage, Business Interruption or Errors & Omission.