Actors and Performers Public Liability Insurance

Why Aon's Actor and Performer Insurance?

Servicing the insurance needs of over 15,000 in the Entertainment industry, Aon understand your risks. Designed for individual actors and performers, our cost-competitive Public Liability insurance covers against a variety of risks including injury to the public/audience. With this insurance policy, you will also have access to our dedicated entertainment team who provide expert advice, act in your best interests and are there to support you in the event of a claim. 

Key Cover Features:

  • 12 months cover, no matter the time of year you buy or renew our insurance.
  • Free tutoring and workshops cover.
  • Free professional liability as part of the policy.
  • Certificate of Currency within minutes, not days^.
  • Venue hire: cover when you stage a show/rehearsal/workshop with up to a 300 audience.

We've got all the essentials covered

Who does our policy cover?

With many kinds of performing arts, your needs will be different, so that’s why we offer 2 categories of cover:

Category 1: $120 (includes tuition and workshops)
Actors/Acting, Astrologers, Baton Twirling, Bingo Callers, Bubble Blowing, Caricatures, Cartoonists, Characters, Costumed Characters, Comedians, Comperes, Escape Artists, Hula Hoopists, Impersonators, Magicians, Marching, Marriage Celebrants, Master of Ceremonies (MC's), Mime, Models, Poets, Promotional Boy/Girl, Public Speakers, Puppetry, Race Callers, Spruikers, Statues, Stilt Walkers, Storytellers, Theatre Performers, Trivia Hosts, TV Presenters, Unicyclist/Trick Cyclist
Category 2: $120 (includes tuition and workshops)
Acrobats, Aerial Performers, Balloon Sculpting, Burlesque Artist, Clairvoyant, Clowns, Dancers, Disc Jockey (DJs), Video DJs, Face & Body Painters, Juggling - Non-dangerous goods e.g. balls, Karaoke, Musicians/Singers, Pavement Artists, Physical Theatre, Plate Spinning, Roller Skating, Tarot Card Reader, Temporary Tattooist

Worldwide cover

If you’re travelling and performing abroad, we can cover you worldwide (excluding USA and Canada). Call us for more information.

Public Liability insurance

This will cover you where claims are made against you by a third party for injury or damage to their property at any premise from which you work.

For instance, when performing in a public place, it’s very important that you have the right level of public liability cover in case a member of the public is injured. We offer cover up to as much as $20 million.

Professional Liability

This is included as part of your policy, free of charge. It covers you for any claims made against you that have come specifically as a result of professional advice you’ve given.

Got a question? Our dedicated Entertainment Team is available by phone or email Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm AEST.
    ^Wait period for a certificate may differ, if you’re purchasing at the end of month. However if your purchase at this time is urgent, simply contact our team on 1800 806 584 so that we can issue your certificate in time for your next performance.
    *Please note quoted prices apply only when purchasing online.

Find the business insurance thats right for you