Community Radio

Insurance for Community Radio Groups

Why Aon?

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

As Aon have been assisting the community sector, including community radio groups, with their insurance needs for over 30 years, we have a clear understanding of the key risks you face.

Through our Insurance Puzzle Solver, you can identify the types of insurance cover your community radio group requires and then apply for those covers online or request a call back from our dedicated NFP team. Key insurance risks for community radio groups, for which we provide cover include; defamation, transmission sites as well as your team and equipment during outside broadcasts.

Plus, if your radio stations' activities don't change over the next year, there will also now be no forms at renewal!

We help cover all the essentials

How do I use the Insurance Puzzle Solver?

Click: NFP Insurance Puzzle Solver
Answer: 10 simple YES/NO questions
The Puzzle Solver will then recommend the insurance covers for your organisation*
Choose how to apply: 

• Apply Online

• Book a phone appointment with our NFP Team
• Have the tailored application form emailed to you 

Association/Protector Insurance (for Defamation):

Designed with defamation risk in mind, our Association/Protector Liability policy provides cover in the event of a defamation claim. This policy also provides added benefit with cover for; Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, Employment Practices Liability & Employee Fraud or Dishonesty.

Public Liability Insurance (for your Outside Broadcasts):

Under our Public Liability policy, should a third party incur (or claim to have incurred) loss or damage as a result of your negligence during an outside broadcast, you'll be covered in the event of a claim.

Property Insurance (for your Transmission Sites):

Your transmission sites, building and its contents (that don’t leave the building) can all be covered through our Property Insurance Policy. We are also able to arrange cover for your on-the-go and portable items, just let us know.

Optional Covers:

- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident
Age shouldn't be an obstacle to volunteering or your insurance, so we offer a policy with no age limit, so your volunteers will be covered no matter how old. Visit our Volunteer Personal Accident page, for more information and the option to buy this cover online.

- Motor
Owned: Comprehensive motor cover that protects your organisation owned and leased vehicles.
Non-Owned: Covers loss of excess, no claim bonus and hire costs for vehicles not owned by your organisation (such as volunteer-owned vehicles) that are being used on behalf of the organisation.

Need to make a claim?

If you become aware of a matter or issue that may be a claim (or may give rise to a claim) you must notify us as soon as possible and provide all relevant correspondence and documentation. You can notify a claim by calling Aon on 1800 123 266, emailing, or writing to Aon at PO Box 1331, Parramatta, 2124.

Need to discuss your insurance needs? Call our dedicated NFP team on 1800 123 266 8.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Email us

Find the business insurance thats right for you