Childcare Centre Insurance

Why Aon?

Assisting the education sector for over 30 years, Aon have a strong understanding of the various risks faced by childcare centres.

We’ve negotiated discounted and flexible building blocks of childcare insurance that will meet your centre’s risk needs as well as the Australian Government’s requirements. The feedback of our customer’s has led our insurance policy to include; Property, Business Interruption, Public Liability, Directors’ and Officers and Professional Indemnity insurance.

Book an appointment online or call our dedicated team on 1800 123 266 to see how we can assist with insurance needs of your childcare centre.

We've got you covered:

What kinds of Childcare centre do we cover?

Our cover is quite broad, applicable to a range of centres involved with childcare including: accredited childcare centres, Kindergartens, before and after school care/minding centres, vacation care/minding centres, pre-schools and registered day cares.

Insurance Building Blocks – Liability

You also have the option to choose any or all of the discounted liability building blocks we offer, adding them to your childcare insurance package. These cover claims relating to a third party and include:

General Public Liability: The foundation of any business’ liability is that you’re covered should a third party suffer an injury at your premises or as a result of your centre’s activities. Public Liability will also insure any third party property damage occurring as a result of your centre’s activities and as a standard, cover your organisation, directors and voluntary workers for Sexual Abuse (this is sub-limited). 

Professional Indemnity: Your organisation may provide advice in a number of different forms; counselling, healthcare or education. All organisations who offer advice to customers or members of the public require PI cover for claims such as Libel and Slander, Defamation or Medical malpractice. 

Directors & Officers: Where a wrongful act(s) has been deemed to have been performed by the Office Bearer of an association in the capacity of their role, this policy will pay compensation on behalf of that Office Bearer for losses arising from that claim.


Insurance Building Blocks – Property + Business Interruption

You have the option to choose 1 of 5 discounted insurance building blocks for comprehensive property and business interruption insurance. 

Property insurance: Covers items that generally don’t leave your business premise, like storage, toys, outdoor equipment or money, should they get lost, damaged or stolen. For those items that need to leave the premise, just let us know and we’ll ensure they’re covered too. 

Business Interruption: If there’s a fire or storm and your childcare centre can’t open its doors for this period, your cash flow will be affected. Business Interruption will lessen the impact by covering loss of Gross Profit as a result of the claim.

View the 5 block options here

Need to make a claim?

If you become aware of a matter or issue that may be (or give rise to) a claim you must notify us as soon as possible and provide all relevant documentation. You can notify a claim through 1800 123 266,, or writing to Aon at PO Box 1331, Parramatta, 2124.

Got a question? Our dedicated Childcare Team is available by phone or email Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm AEST.

Find the business insurance thats right for you