an appointed Client Manager is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, face-to-face or via phone. Our team will go the extra mile to ensure any situation is dealt with efficiently, no matter your location or time of day.
high expertise in reviewing personal insurance programs. We provide advice around adequacy of covers, gap analysis of your existing program and provide guidance on risk absorption, mitigation and transfer.
on appointment, your Client Manager will perform a thorough needs analysis and will continue to keep you apprised of emerging risks and available products.
At Aon Private Clients we provide bespoke protection for your valuable assets
We have developed a reputation for delivering carefully crafted insurance programs to high-net-worth individuals and families. We source insurance covers with high limits and provide attentive service that goes above and beyond.
We deliver distinct client value through an integrated approach:
We work closely with clients to deliver best in market tailor made approach to suit your unique risk requirements and lifestyle. Your personal assets are your passion and they require specific tailored protection which can also include individual valuations. Off the shelf, one-size-fits-all insurance products and providers may not provide adequate cover, that’s why we negotiate specialised asset cover for:
- Home & Contents - including investment properties and holiday homes either locally or overseas
- Fine art
- Antiques and collections
- Pleasure craft
- Luxury motor vehicles
- Home - Complimentary building appraisal (where applicable); extended replacement cost; loss of use; landscaping and optional flood / action of the sea.
- Contents - New replacement cost; no limit for fine art or antiques; high sub-limits for jewellery; business property and optional flood / action of the sea.
- Supplementary - Additional business property, loss of intrinsic value for fine art and collectibles; family protection, and personal liability.
- We provide technical claims expertise to ensure a speedy settlement in your best interests.
- We aim to have Insurers settle your claim promptly and to the fullest extent of available cover with the unique option of cash settlement.
Personal & Business Asset Valuation Services
An independent valuation by an accredited valuer will provide you with the peace of mind that you have the accurate value of your valuables and assets. In the event of a loss, knowing the correct value of your possessions can be crucial in avoiding delays with claims.
Aon is a market leader in the valuation and reconciliation of tangible assets. Our team of accredited expert valuers have an intimate knowledge of valuations and valuation methods, with extensive experience in accounting, tax compliance, litigation, financial reporting and insurance valuations. We cover the complete range of tangible assets including land, buildings, plant, equipment, infrastructure, mobile plant and fine arts.
We offer valuation services for the following purposes and can value just about anything!
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Tax purposes
- Family Law
- Mergers & Acquistions
- Accounting standards and compliance
Asset and document library
A sophisticated cataloguing software system can be utilised to document Art collections and assets. Aon offers detailed advice on the life-cycle costing of assets. Aon can not only create your asset register, with or without values, but can also tag all assets with barcodes for continued tracking.
Private Clients at Aon
We cover an extensive range of personal assets.
2Hunter Premium Funding is a third party independent of Aon, however Aon will receive a commission if you pay for your policy through a premium funding agreement with them.