Complimentary Nespresso Capsule machine with every new professional indemnity insurance purchase*
Calling all coffee lovers!
To get you energised for this busy Spring auction season, we’re offering a complimentary Nespresso Essenza Mini Solo Capsule machine when you purchase a new professional indemnity policy before 31 December 2019.
Quality Professional Indemnity Cover,
Designed for Real Estate
As the approved underwriter of the Real Estate Institute of Australia we have 30 years experience in the industry and have worked closely with REIA to design a policy specifically for Real Estate Agents to help protect your business against a wide range of risks, including misrepresentation, misappropriation of funds by an agent, and illegal activities on a property by tenants. It also satisfies NSW legislative requirements to maintain at least $1 million professional indemnity insurance cover.
Not a member of REIA? You can still request to purchase our real estate professionals’ professional indemnity here
1. By purchasing a new Real Estate Professional Indemnity insurance policy within the Promotion Period, you will receive a Nespresso EN85WSOLO Essenza Mini Solo Capsule machine (“Coffee machine”).
2. This promotion concludes at 11:59 pm AEDT on 31 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to receive the Coffee machine, you must be a new customer purchasing a new Real Estate Professional Indemnity policy during the Promotion Period. Offer does not apply to existing customers.
4. Aon will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Coffee machines are sent to customers within 90 days after purchase.
5. Coffee machines will be shipped by a third party and Aon accepts no responsibility for Coffee machines lost or damaged in transit.
7. Limit of one Coffee machine per customer.
8. If the specified Coffee machine is not available for any reason, Aon will arrange for a different Nespresso Capsule coffee machine of equal or higher value to be shipped. Aon does not guarantee that any particular colour will be available, nor will Aon accept requests for particular colours or any other optional specifications.
The Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance for NSW, VIC, SA, WA and TAS, is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer XL Insurance Company SE, Australia branch (ABN 36 083 570 441), part of the AXA XL division of the AXA Group (AXA XL). The Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance for QLD and NT is also arranged by Aon as agent for the insurer QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545. If you purchase either insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and should not be relied on as advice (personal or otherwise) because your personal needs, objectives and financial situation have not been considered. So before deciding whether a particular product is right for you, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement / policy wording or contact us to speak to an Aon representative.
All representations set out above in relation to our insurance products are subject to full terms and conditions of the relevant policy. Please contact your Aon representative if you would like a full copy.
i Subject to conditions in the general conditions section of this Policy in respect of: 1. The property; and 2. act, error or omission, that is the subject of the claim made against you.
ii Cover representations are subject to the full policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations.
iii Subject to conditions in the general conditions section of this Policy in respect of: 1. The property; and 2. act, error or omission.