Theatre Network and Aon

Insurance for Theatre Network Australia (TNA) members

Get a quote 1800 020 339 Get a quote
Or Call 1800 020 339
Mon – Fri
8:30am – 5:00pm AET

Why do TNA members need insurance?

As a member of Theatre Network Australia (TNA), the performing arts are your passion, giving you a real buzz when you perform on stage.

Insurance arranged by Aon is the only endorsed insurance for the TNA. Policy options we arrange covers you for Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Products Liability with the option of Business Insurance and other products as required.

Why choose Aon for TNA members' Insurance?

When it comes to insurance for TNA members, there are a few options available to you. Aon is committed to making life easier for you with insurance that’s easy to understand, buy and manage, so you apply online using our simple online form. Or if you need help, our team of friendly experienced brokers are a phone call away to help you understand what insurances you may or may not need, but more importantly why. Helping give you confidence that you’re making a better decision for you and your business. 

What Insurance do TNA members need?

There are a few options available to TNA members, and you’ll need to consider your group’s circumstances when deciding which policies to take out. Speaking to a broker can help you understand the various options, and give you the confidence of making a decision that’s better for you and your business.

Explore our products

Professional Indemnity
This helps provide cover in the event a third party alleges that you have been negligent in performing your services or giving advice, and as a result, they have suffered injury or financial loss. Professional Indemnity insurance may cover the cost of legal representation, as well as compensation you’re required to pay as result of the claim.1
Public Liability
Public Liability Insurance helps protect your business against liability for third-party personal injury or property damage arising out of your business activities.1 
Personal Accident
Personal Accident insurance helps protect you in the event of accidental injury, providing a lump sum payment or covering your loss of income to help give you the financial support you need.

Depending on your individual needs and circumstances, Personal Accident insurance can be tailored to cover you for injuries sustained at work, on your journey to work, and/or anywhere, covering you 24/7.

Everyone’s professional and personal circumstances are different, and that’s why it’s important to get the right insurance mix to support your individual needs. If you would like to find out more about insurance coverage, please contact the Aon team on 1800 020 339.1
Home and Car Insurance
Aon arrange a variety of personal insurance products for our clients including Home, Contents, Motor, Landlords, Boat and Caravan insurance.

If you would like to keep all your insurances in one place, please talk to one of our advisors about our options and pricing.

Cover benefits for TNA Members

Professional Indemnity
$1 million cover for alleged acts of omission or breaches of your professional duty in the delivery of your professional services.1

Public Liability
$20 million cover for claims of accidental bodily injury or property damage to clients or members of the public at your premises.1

Retroactive cover
Cover for any incidents that occur, but which you were not aware of, before you applied for our insurance. This only applies from the beginning of your first continuous policy and when that incident has only become known during the current period of insurance.1

Additional options
We also offer broader options to help protect you from theft, damage from fire or weather-related activities as well as an option to insure your personal items.1


Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions commonly asked by clients.
When will I receive my certificate of currency?
When you purchase your insurance online you will receive your certificate of currency to your elected email address within minutes. If you purchase your insurance with one of our experienced brokers the time line may vary.2
How do I make a claim?
You will find details of how to make a claim in the policy wording you receive from us. However, we also appreciate that having to make a claim can be a stressful time. That's why as your advocate we are always on hand to help with any questions. Please do not hesitate to call us on 1800 020 339 during business hours.
What if I need to make a change to my policy?
It is important to keep your policy and personal information up to date in the event of a claim. Call one of our experienced friendly brokers on 1800 020 339 to advise us of any changes.
Explore more FAQs
How do I renew my policy?
Your renewal offer, schedule and tax invoice will be sent to you via your elected email address approximately 30 days before your renewal date. It is important at this stage to review the details of our offer carefully (remember pricing and coverage levels may have changed so it is important to review). If you are happy with the offer and wish to accept, it is important that you pay for your renewal by the date specified on the tax invoice. Thank you for looking into renewing your policy through Aon. It is greatly valued that you are pleased with the level of service and coverage you receive.

What should I do if I have not received my certificate of currency or renewal offer/documents? 
Please accept our apologies. At Aon we strive to deliver best in class service, so we are sorry to hear you have not received your documents. Please contact us on 1800 020 339 or and we will look to send your documents as soon as possible.

What are your opening hours? 
Our opening hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (AET, except public holidays). If you need to contact us out of hours you can email us at and we will pick up your query on the next business day. 


Ways to get in touch

Call 1800 020 339

8:30am - 5:00pm AET
Mon - Fri (except public holidays) 
1Subject to the full terms, conditions and limits of the policy. Please review the full policy wording for more information.

2We will process your certificate of currency request instantly but, depending on your internet speed and email server, it could take a few minutes to get to your inbox.

Personal Insurance including; Buildings, Contents, Car, Personal Accident, Landlord, Boat and Caravan is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (Aon) as agent for the insurer, Insurance Australia Limited trading as CGU Insurance, ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681. If you purchase this insurance Aon will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please let us know if you would like any further information.