At Aon Private Clients we provide bespoke protection for your valuable assets
We have developed a reputation for delivering carefully crafted insurance programs to high-net-worth individuals and families. We source insurance covers with high limits and provide attentive service that goes above and beyond.
We deliver distinct client value through the following approaches:
Platinum Concierge Service
We offer the highest standard of responsive and personalised client care including:
- an appointed Client Manager is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, face-to-face or via phone. Our team will go the extra mile to ensure any situation is dealt with efficiently, no matter your location or time of day.
- high expertise in reviewing personal insurance programs. We provide advice around adequacy of covers, gap analysis of your existing program and provide guidance on risk absorption, mitigation and transfer.
- on appointment, your Client Manager will perform a thorough needs analysis and will continue to keep you apprised of emerging risks and available products.
Tailored Insurance Program
We work closely with clients to deliver best in market tailor made approach to suit your unique risk requirements and lifestyle. Your personal assets are your passion and they require specific tailored protection which can also include individual valuations. Off the shelf, one-size-fits-all insurance products and providers may not provide adequate cover, that’s why we negotiate specialised asset cover for:
- Home & Contents - including investment properties and holiday homes either locally or overseas
- Fine art
- Antiques and collections
- Pleasure craft
- Luxury motor vehicles
Additional high quality protection available
As a leading global risk provider we have market leverage to negotiate superior policy wordings and covers tailored to your unique requirements including:
- Home - Complimentary building appraisal (where applicable); extended replacement cost; loss of use; landscaping and optional flood / action of the sea.
- Contents - New replacement cost; no limit for fine art or antiques; high sub-limits for jewellery; business property and optional flood / action of the sea.
- Supplementary - Additional business property, loss of intrinsic value for fine art and collectibles; family protection, and personal liability.
Advocacy and Claims Management
- We provide technical claims expertise to ensure a speedy settlement in your best interests.
- We aim to have Insurers settle your claim promptly and to the fullest extent of available cover with the unique option of cash settlement.
Supporting Global Asset Portfolios
- We have extensive experience and access to global markets ensuring prompt attention and resolution in the event of a claim of an overseas asset.