Music Teacher Business Insurance

Insurance for Music & Singing Teachers

We're here for you

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

No-one understands your specific risks like Aon. Proudly helping protect over 1800 Music, Singing and Instrument Teachers, we offer insurance that keeps you safe.

Designed specifically for Music teachers, Singing teachers and teachers of musical instruments, for e.g. guitar and violin, our insurance policies protect you against risks such as inability to work due to injury, and claims of injury by students.

We negotiate strongly with leading insurers so you can benefit from great value insurance – we offer a low policy price of only $269.
Did you know we also offer insurance that covers your musical equipment when in use, transit and storage? Buy Online or find out more: Instrument & Equipment Insurance.

We help cover all the essentials

Buy Online

Confirm your quote and purchase your insurance through our quick and easy no-obligation Buy Online platform.

Public and product liability

This will cover you where claims are made against you by a third party for injury or damage to their property at any premise from which you work.

This policy will cover you for up to $20m liability specific to your music and singing teaching and associated activities like organising recitals and planning student camps.

Performance risks of your students: Covers the performance risk of your students whilst performing at recitals or camps.

Your own performance risk: Cover also includes your own personal performance risk as a musician, anywhere in Australia.

Professional liability

This is included as part of your policy to cover you for any claims made against you specifically as a result of professional advice you’ve given.

Wrongful allegation cover

Up to $500,000 cover to protect yourself in the event of a wrongful/false allegation of molestation only.

Personal accident

If you’re injured and unable to derive income from teaching music or singing, rest assured. This cover helps protect you in the event of accidental injury, permanent disability or death.

Australia and New Zealand

Your policy isn’t restricted to teaching within your state - so if you need to travel for work within Australia or New Zealand, you’re covered.

Schools cover

We can ensure that you have sufficient cover to satisfy your insurance obligations to any school you work with.

Optional – Instrument & Equipment Insurance

Are you someone who owns or travels with your music instruments and equipment, perhaps to schools or on tour? We have an insurance solution. It insures your items from the time you leave home, in the middle of use and even when just kept in storage. This cover also applies worldwide.

What's covered?

• Musical
• Sound & Lighting
• Audio-visual
• Entertainment

To buy online, grab a quote or for more information, click here

If you’d like to discuss your insurance needs, call us on  1800 613 599  between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Existing customers please call 1800 806 584.
Email Us

Find the business insurance thats right for you