Public Liability Insurance for West Australian Music
(WAM) Members

Why Aon insurance?

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

No-one understands your specific industry risks like Aon. We’re approved by the West Australian Music (WAM) organisation and our insurance has been specifically tailored for WAM members.

While you can be confident that WAM continues to support, nurture and grow your contemporary music, we want you to feel the same confidence that our insurance has you protected. You can trust that Aon will help you protect yourself with a comprehensive policy that guards against a wide range of risks. These risks include public liability and personal injury.

Not only does our service come highly recommended by our customers but we focus on negotiating strongly with leading insurers to offer tailored insurance at a competitive price. In fact, as a member of WAM you’ll receive a discount when you purchase this policy.

We help cover all the essentials

Public liability insurance

When performing in a public place, it’s very important that you have the right level of public liability cover in case a member of the public is injured. We offer cover up to as much as $20 million.

What activities are covered?

We cover any kind of performer who is a member of the West Australian Music Association, whether you’re involved in blues, hip hop, metal or even world music. We understand your needs are unique and that’s why we offer three categories of cover, depending on what type of performer you are.

Worldwide cover

If you’re travelling and performing abroad, we can cover you worldwide (excluding USA and Canada). Give us a call to talk it through.

Equipment and Instrument insurance

Are you someone who travels with your music equipment regularly, perhaps you’re a band member who tours? We can provide another type of cover for your equipment which insures it from the time you leave home, to when you’re in the middle of performing and even for when it’s kept in storage. Not to mention, this cover also applies worldwide. What equipment is covered?

• Sound & Lighting
• Musical
• Audio-visual
• Entertainment

To buy online or grab a quote visit or call 1800 806 584.

Need legal advice?

Need legal advice about a matter related to your music profession? Get 2 free hours of access to instant professional legal advice from industry experts.

Need to make a claim?

If you become aware of a matter or issue that may be a claim (or may give rise to a claim) you must notify us as soon as practicably possible and provide all correspondence any or all documentation. You can notify a claim by calling Aon on 1800 806 584, emailing, or writing to Aon at GPO Box 1331, Parramatta, 2124.

If you’d like to discuss your insurance needs, call us on 1800 764 474 between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Email Us

Find the business insurance thats right for you