Professional Indemnity Insurance for members of the Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA)

You’re in control

Your nearest Aon Insurance brokers:

Real Estate Foreign InvestmentWe are delighted to announce the launch of our new online quote and buy system for Real estate Professional Indemnity. Meaning more than ever you are in control of how you purchase insurance.

To get a quote simply click Buy Online, and it should not take more than 5 minutes. There is no obligation to buy, but if you like what you see you can now complete the purchase with us online.

If you would like to ask us a question you can call one of our Real Estate team in your state who will be happy to help.

New Improved PI Cover

We recently assessed the professional indemnity covers and premiums of 5 leading insurers, to deliver the best combination for REIA members from chosen insurer Catlin Australia Pty Ltd.

As the approved underwriter of the Real Estate Institute of Australia we have 30 years experience in the industry and have worked closely with REIA to design a policy specifically for Real Estate Agents to help protect your business against a wide range of risks, including misrepresentation, misappropriation of funds by an agent, and illegal activities on a property by tenants. It also satisfies NSW legislative requirements to maintain at least $1 million professional indemnity insurance cover.

You do not have to be a member of REIA to take advantage of our new Professional Indemnity offer.

We help cover all the essentials

Price and Quote

Get a quick quote now using the Buy Online facility with no obligation to buy

Professional indemnity

$5m cover to help protect you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties arising from an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business.

Legal advice

Need legal advice? Get 2 free hours of access to professional legal advice from industry experts.

Comprehensive cover

We provide cover for a wide range of real estate professionals including property managers, strata managing agents and licenced real estate agents.

Run-off cover

Did you know a claim could be made against you after you retire or sell your business? Our policy will still cover you for claims relating to incidents that occurred when you were working.

We can also offer:

Landlord insurance To help ensure the landlord is protected from risks caused by tenants, where standard building and home policies don’t provide cover.

• Business Contents insurance - Comprehensive office insurance designed to cover damage to property, including contents, clothing and personal effects, business interruption, theft, money, glass, increased cost of working and products liability.

Its quick and easy to apply online ...

If you’d like to discuss your insurance needs, call us on  1800 421 223  between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Existing customers please call  1300 734 274
Email us

Find the business insurance thats right for you