We have worked closely with the Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd (EAC) to provide comprehensive insurance solutions that protect you and your agency. You can confidently protect your business and rely on our 30 years of experience supporting Real Estate professionals.
We recently assessed the professional indemnity covers and premiums of 5 leading insurers, to deliver the best combination for Real Estate Agents from chosen insurer Catlin Australia. Highlights include:
- Two hours of legal advice for Professional Indemnity related matters.
- In the event of a claim, we act as an intermediary between you and the insurer should there be any complex matters you need assistance with.
- Service flexibility. Buy online, over the phone or arrange a face-to-face meeting.
- A $200 discount online or over-the- phone*.
- Plus 13 months cover for the price of 12 if you buy online*.
- No brokerage on office contents insurance if you purchase new or existing PI customer**.
We also provide landlord insurance, home and contents insurance and travel insurance.
*Offer open for policies starting before 1st December 2016 and is available to new customers of Aon only.
** Offer open for policies starting before 1st December 2016. Proof of existing PI policy will be required as verification (Policy number). Offer only applies to the first year of your office contents insurance policy. Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd ABN 52 079 055 637 (EAC) acts as a referrer of Aon’s products and services only. All services in relation to insurance products are provided by Aon Risk Services Australia Ltd ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (Aon), not by EAC. EAC is not a representative of Aon and accepts no legal responsibility for any advice given by, or any act or omission of, Aon. EAC may receive a referral fee from premium commission received by Aon as a result of referrals made by EAC to Aon. If you require further information about our relationship with Aon, please feel free to contact us.